Project work is learner directed instructional input which provides learning experience suited to individual difference student develop independent thinking and working habits while working on a project. It develops learning communication skills through a variedly of activities.
- Understanding science in day to day use.
- correlation of scientific theory in practical life.
- understand curriculum with respect to scientific theory.
- Development of project approach.
- Teachers to oriented for implementing science mela in their schools in the month of June- July
- The best projects will be judge by team of evaluators and will be included in cluster level science mela at CRC. Aug-Sep.
- Block level science mela will organized at BRC in Oct- Nov. and the best among them will be selected for District level science mela at District Head Quarter in Dec.
- Awards and promotion will be provided at each level BEEO’s and BPO’s at school and CRC level and DSE and DEO at BRC level and DC / DM at District level.
- Model preparation, exhibition, Project work detailing and demonstration will be dune by students with motivational guidance by the teacher.