- All the district treasuries were computerized way back around 1997 using Unix / Foxbase database by NIC.
- In the year 2004, NIC started participating in the Modernisation program of Treasuries initiated and coordinated by the Department of Finance and Information Technology.
- A software was designed and developed by NIC using the latest database Oracle 9i and Visual basic as Front end. Client-Server architecture was adopted incorporating tight Role based security features.
- At the end of the day, the relevant transactions are pushed to the central server at the department of Finance where a web based interface displays various MIS reports to the senior officials
- Enhanced role based security and Check on fraudulent withdrawal.
- On-line bank transaction and GPF schedule capture at treasury.
- Secure and Digital movement of Bills right from bill assistant to the bank and vice versa and Easy and efficient accounting process.
- Availability of daily transaction data at Central Server monitored by NIC.
- Sophisticated Query System for effective control and management.